Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lots of memories being made here!

Our lives have been topsy turvey the last month or so. With my Dad's passing, Luka's 1st birthday, lots of friends getting married, West Seattle Street fair, camping trips and the like... we've been busy and full of emotions. 

I said I was going to be better about posting but it's been hard. Here are numerous photos of the last month! ha! Birthday photos to come.... here's just a random sampling of the events.

Future Hydroplane Driver?

I finally got to meet my Great Grandma Betty Joppa!!! She's funny.

Hiking outside of Leavenworth. She's watching the fast river below us.

Driving around in the campground trying to find a good campsite.

After the kids are asleep, the ladies break out a bottle of wine and sit around the fire. What a blast!

Hello! I love camping!

Practicing my poses in the front yard, for the future Miss Hi-Yu competition.

Spreading Dad's ashes from the Bainbridge ferry.

Snuggling in our tent.

First Family camping trip. We had a great time, but the bugs at the first campground were ridiculous! We moved to the KOA in Leavenworth for the second night.  

In the pits with Papa at. The Miss Wahoo was being tested, so we went down to Lake Washington with Papa for his lunch break. 

Selling my jewels at the West Seattle Street fair. It was a blast, and I did really well!

First giant fat lip! :(

Family Fourth of July camping trip. 


Thanks for keeping up with us. 

No comments: