Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Call the ZOO!

Luka went to the zoo for the first time this last week. So many firsts!!! She had a great time eating while watching the elephants and getting her pants changed in front of a bear! WOW! Her favorite things were the butterfly exhibit and the FLAMINGOS! We were really excited to see the monkey exhibit (to see how she compares to the other monkeys) but they were all asleep! We could only find ONE!

I'm checking out that bear over there... did he see anything during my diaper change?


Get your groove on Lu!


I'm sorry but does it get any cuter than a giggling baby?


Back there behind us in the tree is the ONE monkey we saw... and he was so boring!


love

2 comments:

jnb said...

Ooh, love the zoo! Thanks for sharing about Luka's adventures! Keep 'em coming, especially for us far away friends who don't get to see her enough!

Love you,
Jeanette

Jenny said...

hey! so glad you found me...I'm in San Fran right now but let's get in touch when I'm back and definitely meet up. What a good memory you have...I think I was just talking about possibly moving into a space near Mighty O's when I saw you and just last week I did! Technically it's my husbands space but he's letting me use it for now ;)

Congrats on the little one..I saw a picture of her at the print shop last time I was in. Are you going back?

Ok, I'll respond to your email when I'm in town and we can set someting out. I'm excited to meet Luka!