Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do the Puyallup!

Luka is adding to her list of firsts daily. She's found her hands and is constantly going cross eyed looking at them. My mothers words, "if you keep doing that they are going to stay that way" are ringing in my ears. She's begun sleeping through the night! Bed time at about 10:30 , up at about 6:30 or 7... somedays as late as 8:30! She's hit a small stumbling block with bottles for a few days. She decided that if mom is in the room there is no way she's going to take a bottle... the real thing is much better. We finally figured out her issue and I go in the other room. She's also playing with her mouth, trying new shapes for her lips and sticking out her tongue. We keep making razzberries at her, or "motorboats" as we call them, and she seems to want to make them as well. Were seeing spit bubbles form but no razzing yet. I am sure it will be along soon enough. 

I had my first full day away from Luka yesterday. Gramma Bobbie came and stayed the night and Dan and I went to the UW vs. Stanford game. Kick off was at 7 and we began tailgating at 3! It was a great time! I missed Luka, but I think I did better than I expected... I only called home once. Of course the experienced Gramma Bobbie had no need to call me! 

Another first for Luka was the Puyallup Fair! We went in the pouring rain with Leah, Pierre and Silas. We had a great time and ate a TON of food!  

No comments: