Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Luka goes to the beach!

Well the sun comes out and it seems that the population doubles. Traffic every where, people everywhere, it was CRAZY this weekend. We were included in the droves of people that soaked up some of that amazing warmth we had beaming down from that unknown round yellow object in the sky. We took Luka to the beach for the first time. It was a strange experience for her and for me. She was not too excited about the sand. I had visions of sand castles, and a little baby with a dirty mouth full of sand, but none of that came to fruition.  Alki has always been one of the best people watching places ever... I usually come away asking my self, "what the heck were they thinking?".... this trip -- I did not notice any one, or anything. If your name was not Luka or Dan I did not notice you.  I was so absorbed in my little sweet family. What a fun day. 

We finally did get our battery charger back and we'll be back to posting non camera-phone photos soon. Lu's doing so many things you all have to see. She's clapping, and waving, pointing, and almost blowing kisses. She's standing all the time, and tonight she let go and stood on her own for about 3 seconds. Watch out world!





No comments: