Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rockin' out!

I love my papa.

Having a bath outside on the hot day

She washes her tummy. It's so cute. "Rubba rubba"

See Mt. Rainier?



Tired baby... very relaxed.


The Mariani's at Emerald Downs



lovin' her "ton ton" (uncle) Pierre 

she looks so big to me here! like such a big girl.

visiting with Bella. We gotta get Lu some of those sandals. Love it.
She's doing a REALLY good job at standing, but I am helping her.

Our buddy Laura, helping Lu out of the rocking chair.


AND..... I saved the best photo for last!

Rocking in the rocking chair at C&P
(see video below!!!)

Luka was really enjoying the warm weather, although, she'd rather not have a hat on and not be in the direct sun shine. We've learned that she has extremely sensitive eyes to the sunlight. 

Here's a quick snippet of Luka enjoying the back porch at C&P coffee with Laura and I. 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, standing!

i love that she's rockin' on the back porch wearing a front porch bib ;)

oh, and i'm down for hanging out on Wednesday if you are. let's email!

KJunk said...

The pudge on her arms is so cute - I love those little rolls that babies get.