Friday, January 14, 2011

Her Infinate Wisdom: PART 2

From the mouth of my child as I cried in frustration:

"Mama, calm down. Calm down, mama."

From the mouth of my child as I stared at her with a spaced out 'I don't feel good' look:

"Still not feeling good, Mama? awwww, It's ok, Mama"

From the mouth of my child as we looked at each other in the mirror. (Me with Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye))

"Lemme see your eye, Mom. Yep, It's still pink, Mama."

From the mouth of my child as she described.... well we werent really sure for a few weeks: (Imagine arms spread out wide and sweeping around in slow dancer like motions)

'It's Magiloke!!"

We figured out a few weeks later, Magiloke = Magical. I wish I had never corrected her.

From the mouth of my child as she asks what you are doing:

"Papa, what are you're doing?"

No comments: