Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting caught up!


Visiting Auntie Leah in my Halloween outfit... their couch is such a good back drop!


Testing out my new cowgirl hat.


Our little bumble bee... it's too bad I cropped out the antennae, they are cute.

I've been wanting to post a bunch of stuff lately but Luka has been awake so much more during the day that I've been consumed with staring at her and talking with her, and trying to get her to roll over. She's got a little cold today and I she's taking a super long nap today! I should be working on jewelry stuff but.... this is too fun.

Here's an awesome video of Luka's other boyfriend Tate Daniel. Luka is teething... that's right TEETHING!! and she tries to bite on Tates arm. Hysterical. I'm betting there will be a little white tooth to take some pics of in the coming days! It's right below the surface and all of her shirts are being drenched in slobber!

1 comment:

Zach, Erin, Colin and Tate said...

are you kidding me? She is so cute I want to die.