Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She ROLLS!!!!!!

Here are two awesome videos! Part one and Part two of Luka learning to roll over. She rolled over about a week ago and I have been trying to get her to do it again every day to no avail. I really wanted her to do it when Dan was here so that he could witness it. I spend such a great amount of time with her everyday, and because of that I am able to see all the firsts. I enjoy it very much, but I think of how hard it must be to be the Dad at work all day long while she goes through all these firsts. Thank goodness pop was here for her second attempt!!!!!! With the camera going no less!!!
Part 1
Part 1 takes place yesterday morning. She's still in her jammies and in such a good mood. Here's a shout out to all the grammas and grandpas out there!




Part 2....




were so proud of our sweet growing baby girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my FAVORITE niece. Go Luka go.

xoxo
Auntie Margp

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my FAVORITE niece. Go Luka go.

xoxo
Auntie Margo

Zach, Erin, Colin and Tate said...

So big! Way to go button!