Monday, November 24, 2008

Big City Girl


I'm exploring my face and mouth... I think Silas challenged Luka to a raspberry dual and she's been trying soo hard. Look out for a video soon, she almost has it!

What a great weekend! Saturday was filled with PJ's, pancakes, terrible football, jewelry making, and an engagement party for our friends Scott and Laura. They have asked me to make their wedding rings, and this weekend she wanted to have an engagement ring to wear to the party. I crafted a lovely little number and it was a hit. The sweet little necklace I crafted looked amazing on her as well... if I do say so myself. Sunday, Luka went on her first adventure to the big city! We wanted to take in all that was the amazingly gorgeous day yesterday so we headed downtown. We were also doing a little scouting for the big THREE O partay that's coming up...sheesh. We hit up Belltown, Pike Place Market, and the Olympic Sculpture park. I love my husband and I love my baby.  We are such a fun family. I wish every day could be the weekend. 


This is what you get when you ask random strangers to take your photo... he was not the best photographer.

Better photographer, Dan. Oh, yea.... I got some bangs cut this weekend... LOVE EM!!

 Here's Scott and Laura, after opening the engagement ring box. How fun to have the engagement ring be a surprise to both the bride and groom! I'll post photos soon of the ring to my Rebekah J Designs Blog. 

 Passed out in the Bjorn on the big city walk. too cute. She loves the Bjorn Allie, thanks for loaning it to us.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adventure! Glad you are having so much fun together. We met up with Scott & Laura at Mission & I got to see the ring. Beautiful.

Jenny said...

she's getting so big? Or does it just seem that way since Wes is so tiny?

Love the bangs, did you also go darker?