Thursday, November 20, 2008

big time


It was not planned.... well not planned for last night, that is... but Luka slept in her big girl bed last night. She's been having a tough time with this second tooth. It bothers her in the night and she's not been sleeping as well. Last night she awoke at about 12:30 when we were coming to bed. I tried to rock her back to sleep to no avail. I wanted to give her some baby Tylenol and I needed both my hands to do it, so I laid her in her crib so I could administer, and right after I gave her back her binki she was out!! I couldn't bear to move her! It must have been a sign that it's time. Big girl!
She's also making kissy sounds. I've been waking up at 4am to smacking kiss noises coming from the bassinet. It's too cute. I think she might be a south paw, she seems to favor using her left hand. Thanks grandma Bobbie.
If any of you are feeling the spirit and would like to see a live nativity, Luka will be participating as baby Jesus!! December 12th at Highline Christian Church. Performances are at 7, 7:30, 8 and 8:30.

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a big girl!

Anonymous said...

And Dec. 12th at Highline Christian Church!! A star in the making.